The Coal Creek Canyon Park & Recreation District was established in 2009. We are dedicated to creating parks, open space, trails, and recreational activity opportunities that will enhance the quality of life in Coal Creek Canyon, while maintaining our community’s unique mountain character.
- $42,500 GOCO grant to develop a Master Plan for the District
- $20,000 JeffCo grant to plan turf field improvements at CCC K-8
- Established partnership with JeffCo Open Space to explore hiking trail options in the Canyon
- Acquired a 40′ x 20′ tent in partnership with CCCIA and JeffCo Open Space
- Maintaining working partnerships with Canyon groups and other organizations to facilitate programs such as “Landowner Guide to Living with Bark Beetles”
Webmaster, Creative Visionary, Social Communicator